We envision a marketplace that is a hub of community activity, offering a bounty of nutritious foods grown and sold by North Carolina farmers.
To create a vibrant farmers market in the heart of Midtown Raleigh, where the community can buy local, family-farmed foods, grown in a manner that sustains the land and our health. Our market is dedicated to providing the community access to healthful food options, and educational opportunities to learn about sustainable farming methods and food systems.
- To bring variety and value to the community with integrity and honesty.
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and Midtown Raleigh residents to meet and learn from each other.
- To preserve agricultural land use, support the local agricultural base, and ensure the continued regional existence of our agricultural heritage.
- To enhance the quality of life in the Midtown Raleigh district by providing activities which foster community and social interaction.
- To give local growers and producers of agricultural commodities and other farm-related products direct marketing opportunities.
- To expand the sale of natural and organically grown foods that are fresh, full-flavored, unique, healthy, and nutritious to the North Hills Community.
- To create a fun, pleasant shopping experience.
Shoppers at our market can benefit from a variety of services offered by our staff and many helpful volunteers. We take great pride in our ability to offer additional services that will help you discover Midtown and beyond!
Keep an eye out for our information tent. Inside you’ll find information on upcoming events at the market, local eating, grower’s terminology, North Hills events, and much more.
Tell your friends!! Download a Midtown Farmers’ Market flyer HERE.
Environmentally-friendly and loads of fun, these Global Electric Motorcars are ready and waiting to zip you around to your favorite North Hills destinations.