Everyone should be gearing up for Solar Cooking Day the the Market this Weekend. Sharlene Thomas of Mainstream Solar Cooking will be running the event and is excited for the grand reveal of her solar oven invention! Bring your thinking cap, appetite, and solar oven if you have one and check below for a schedule of the day’s happenings.
- 10am to 12pm – Solar Cooking Info Session and Oven Building
- 12pm to 3pm – Solar Cooking, Face Painting, and Bobby’s Water Ice
- 1pm to 3pm - Musical Performance by Nick Driver
- 1pm to 2pm – Solar Cooking Discussion and Q&A with Sharlene
- 2pm to 3pm – Reveal of Solar Chief and Q&A with Sharlene Thomas
Learning more about Solar Cooking at http://www.mainstreamsolarcooking.com/.