A new vendor, Senora Dixie Salsa has joined the Vendor Cook-Off competition! Everybody’s working hard to create an award winning dish! Don’t miss it.
2 LB sirloin tip
1 bunch of fresh cilantro
1 red onion
1 white onion
5 garlic cloves
1/2 cup of lime juice
1 tbsp. of cumin
1 tbsp. salt
1. Cut beef in big pieces and place it in boiling water.
2. Add 2 bullion beef cubes.
3. Add chopped white onion, 1/2 bunch of cilantro and salt.
4. Boil till completely cooked (set aside after completion).
5. Take meat out until it cools off.
6. Place meat in a food processor, shred it fine.
7. Place meat on a glass container.
8. Shred red onions, cilantro, and add to meat.
9. Add lime juice, salt, cumin, and mix.
Tip: You can use the beef broth to prepare a beef soup, by adding any fresh vegetables you desire, such as: carrots, potatoes, cabbage, corn on the cobb, celery, etc.